Empowered by Florida’s landmark Reimagining Education and Career Help (REACH) Act, the Credentials Review Committee establishes a definition for credentials of value, creates a framework of quality and identifies non-degree and degree credentials of value to ensure instructional programs prepare Floridians for in-demand occupations.
Florida Credentials Review Committee
Learn more about the work of the Credentials Review Committee as well as its requirements and responsibilities.
- Overview of Duties
- Master Credentials List
- Master Credential List Timeline
- Framework of Quality
- Credentials Review Committee Charter
- Florida Credential of Value Workgroup Report
- Florida Credential of Value Workgroup Executive Summary
- Credentials Review and Analysis Report
- REACH Act and SB240 Overview
The members of the Credentials Review Committee includes private and public sector leaders in business, workforce development, education and government.