CareerSource Florida is the state-wide leader in talent development. We work with our partners in business, industry, education, economic development and community development to ensure that Florida is the global leader for talent. Our network of local workforce development boards and career centers are committed to providing high-quality services with integrity and accountability.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY
Board Meeting Materials
- 2021-2022 Financial Statements and Audit Report
- 2020-2021 Financial Statements and Audit Report
- 2019-2020 Financial Statements and Audit Report
- 2021-2022 Annual Financial Compliance Monitoring Report
- 2020-2021 Annual Financial Compliance Monitoring Report
- 2019-2020 Annual Financial Compliance Monitoring Report
- 2020 IRS Form 990 Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax for Year Ended 6-30-21
- 2019 IRS Form 990 Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax for Year Ended 6-30-20
- 2018 IRS Form 990 Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax for Year Ended 6-30-19
Request a Public Record
Please consider using this electronic form to help facilitate your request. You do not have to give your name or explain why you are making a request. You are not required to submit a request for public records in writing. In order to help us provide a timely response, please consider the information that will be useful to you. CareerSource Florida is committed to providing records as quickly and efficiently as possible.
No fields are required, per Chapter 119, Florida Statutes; however, if you choose to make a public records request using this form, please provide at least one method of contact.