The CareerSource Florida Board of Directors is the Governor’s principal workforce policy board, directing strategies and investments to address statewide workforce development needs. The business-led board includes representation from diverse industries, rural and urban communities, education, workforce development and community partners and human services agencies.
- CareerSource Florida Overview
- 2020-2021 CareerSource Florida Network Impact
- CareerSource Florida Quick Stats
- Executive Committee Charter
- Finance Council Charter
- Strategic Policy & Performance Council Charter
- Board-Approved Policies
- Bylaws of CareerSource Florida
- Travel Guidelines
- Workforce Training Institute
The Board of Directors represents both the public and private sectors. The board’s membership includes the Governor, Education Commissioner, a member of the Florida House appointed by the House Speaker, a member of the Florida Senate appointed by the Senate President and other leaders in business, state and local government, education, economic development, community development and labor — all appointed by the Governor. For board member terms of service, please reference Chapter 445, Florida Statutes.