WIOA can support Registered Apprenticeship programs in several ways, with a focus on both the apprentices and employers. This presentation demonstrates how Registered Apprenticeships are a valuable workforce development strategy and provides guidance and resources on how the CareerSource Florida network can support both apprentices and their employers utilizing WIOA resources.
- Ways in which WIOA can Support RAP components including OJT, RTI, and Supportive Services
- Key WIOA guidance
- IWT, Customized, OJT funding for RAPs
- ETPL policy
- Funding Pre-Apprenticeship
- WIOA RAP performance outcomes
- Case studies from West Michigan Works and Arizona @ Work