CareerSource Florida has launched a new website aimed at better meeting the talent and training needs of Florida businesses. The website, careersourceflorida.com, now features streamlined navigation, added functionality and more concise content to quickly direct businesses to the information and resources they need to remain competitive and succeed. Floridians looking to start or build careers also can quickly find local and online resources.
“Florida’s talented and diverse workforce is our state’s No. 1 asset,” said CareerSource Florida President and CEO Chris Hart IV. “Our new website provides easy access to valuable workforce development resources for businesses and for Floridians looking to start or build careers. Businesses can apply for training grants directly from our website, learn more about recruiting and hiring services and connect with the talent that helps make Florida a top state for business.”
The new website helps businesses recruit, hire and train by providing:
- A clean, modern and responsive design for easy navigation across desktop and mobile devices.
- A dedicated Business Services page with additional resources and information.
- News, blog and social media feeds on the homepage to help visitors stay informed.
- A Boardroom page with information about our state board, upcoming board meetings and resources to better serve our board, local partners and stakeholders.
- An enhanced Contact form and a new Team page to make it easier for businesses to connect with members of the CareerSource Florida professional team.
- Quick access to employflorida.com and the websites of local workforce development boards for businesses and job seekers alike.
The CareerSource Florida network provides effective, market-relevant workforce solutions that drive economic growth and sustainability for job seekers, workers and employers. Recognizing that the state’s job creators are essential to economic vitality and growth, the state team primarily focuses on the training needs of businesses across Florida while local workforce development boards serve both businesses and job seekers in their local communities. In fiscal year 2014-2015, the CareerSource Florida network served a record 124,336 businesses statewide.
# # #
About CareerSource Florida
CareerSource Florida is the statewide workforce policy and investment board of business and government leaders charged with guiding workforce development for the state of Florida. CareerSource Florida provides oversight and policy direction for talent development programs administered by the Department of Economic Opportunity, Florida’s 24 local workforce development boards and their 100 career centers. Together, the CareerSource Florida network connects employers with qualified, skilled talent and Floridians with employment and career development opportunities to achieve economic prosperity. Learn more at careersourceflorida.com or 1-866-352-2345.